The Hawk Hill Custom “RMD” or Rifle Mounted Data-Holder, also known as a DOPE holder, is designed to revolutionize target data management. Our flexible design with multi axis rotation allows target data and information to be easily viewed without changing shooting position. The RMD’s rugged construction will hold up to the demands of competition shooting as well as the toughest hunting, field and combat conditions. Easily folds away when not in use to prevent injury or snagging.
*Spuhr Mount RMD attaches with included genuine Spuhr screws.
Included with product:
- Kydex card holder, includes wet erase pen to write directly on card.
- 2 Alcohol Wipes
- Industrial strength velcro for attaching various objects to card.
- Genuine Spuhr mounting screws.
- Rugged, yet light weight 7075 aluminum
- MIL-A-8625F TYPE III Hardcoat Anodize
- All Stainless Steel Hardware
- Detent click multi-axis rotation
- Coated stainless external screws for a blacked-out look and extreme corrosion resistance.
*Tips for displaying data on the RMD – the included white card and wet erase pen are a great way to view data. Allow wet erase pen to dry before touching. Pen easily wipes off with water.
Our preferred way to apply data to the RMD is with a strip of masking tape and a sharpie marker. There are many ways to use the RMD, these are only few we’ve found to be helpful.
- Weight: 1 lb
- Width: 12 in
- Depth: 6 in
- Height: 6 in